Our Discovery Club explores the best of Traverse City through weekly adventures
Field trip. Two words that inspire anticipation and an overwhelming sense of excitement in any child. For children ages 3–6, the TCCP Discovery Club offers weekly field trips focused on learning and a whole lot of fun.
The Discovery Club meets Friday at 10:30am and easily fits into our regular class schedule. Not attending TCCP? Not a problem, the Discovery Club is open to everyone. The club is a great way to supplement classroom learning with exciting, around-the-town activities.
Each week, our Discovery Club meets up for a different 50 minute experience for your child, led by parent co-op member Amy Brinson. Some of this years fabulous field trips include apple picking at Jacob’s Corn Maze, Dennos Museum, Handz on Art, Gymnastics, cupcake decorating at Sugarkissed, the Coast Guard station, cheesemaking at Leelanau Cheese, the Dance Center, and ice skating.
Through the Discovery Club, your child may discover skills they never knew they had. Together, we can inspire future generations to create, explore, and grow!
Discovery Club information
- The Discovery Club meets Fridays 10:30-11:30 a.m.
- Children must be at least 3 years old by June 1st of the current year, but not older than 6 years by Dec. 1
- Skilled professionals at each venue supervise all activities
- Due to the nature of some activities (i.e. ice skating), parent participation may be necessary for your child to enjoy each activity to its fullest.
- Tuition is $45/month/per child, and can be paid with regular preschool tuition.
- Click on the following link for activity descriptions: enrichment-activity-descriptions